Homepage

 Welcome to my blog for CP5070 Chemical Product Design & Development. I am Anwar Abdul Manaf from class DCHE/2B/01 from Team KANX. This module is a continuation from CP5065 Introduction to Chemical Product Design. In this module, we are required to have an individual blog each to document our learning and track our progress, as well as identify possible mistakes or errors in our learning that needs to be rectified.

 

Personal Goals

For this module, I would like to improve my CAD skills to be able to design more complex products using the Fusion360 software, as well as I would like to improve on my teamwork and project management skills.

 

To improve my CAD skills, I plan to look for video tutorials of more complex designs. After successfully following the tutorial video, I will re-attempt the design without the help of the tutorial so as to ensure that I am able to do it without the help of the videos. The more designs I get to practice, the more comfortable I will be with using the Fusion360 software, hence improving my CAD skills.

 

As for improving my teamwork and project management skills, I plan to take more initiative in leading the group, as well as delegating tasks according to my teammate’s strengths. I also plan to step up and assist my teammates in the event they require assistance, such as meeting deadlines.

 

 

Rules

1. Everyone to contribute and do their part

2. Deadlines should be met punctually

3. Help one another when required

4. Take feedback openly

5. Work done must be of good quality


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Development

Design of Experiments (DOE)